News» Go to news main
We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
FGS is recruiting for a social media student assistant to work an estimated eight hours per week. The position will be of interest to students with strong writing skills and some previous experience in creating social media content.
The rate of pay for this position is between $18 and $20 per hour.
Complete details can be found in this job description [PDF - 119kB]. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and pertinent examples of previous professional work to Andrew Riley, Senior Manager, Strategy and Communications, Faculty of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. AST on Wednesday, September 23rd.
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions