News» Go to news main
We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
FGS is recruiting for a social media student assistant to work an estimated eight hours per week. The position will be of interest to students with strong writing skills and some previous experience in creating social media content.
The rate of pay for this position is between $18 and $20 per hour.
Complete details can be found in this job description [PDF - 119kB]. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and pertinent examples of previous professional work to Andrew Riley, Senior Manager, Strategy and Communications, Faculty of Graduate Studies at email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. AST on Wednesday, September 23rd.
- FGS notice: New online resource to support your mental health
- FGS notice: PASS/ILL grading options for graduate students
- FGS notice: Supporting grad students' mental health
- Message from the Dean: Mental health supports
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money