News» Go to news main
Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
Dalhousie is launching a new student blog and needs grad student contributors to share their experiences. Tell your story in the first-person and engage Dal experts to share their insights.
- Five things I wish I knew when I started grad school
- How to be organized and productive in grad school
- How to deal with stress/burnout as a grad student
- What to look for in a grad supervisor
- Beating writer’s block in five easy steps
- Life as a grad student with kids
- Tips for getting funding
You’ll work with an editor and will be connected with the Dal experts you need to help support your story. Earn money and a professional writing credit while helping your peers navigate grad student life.
If you’re interested in participating, contact Andrew Riley, senior manager, strategy and communications at the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Please include a short bio with your name, degree and department. Please also mention any previous writing experience you may have had, although it’s not necessary.
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions