News» Go to news main
Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
Dalhousie is launching a new student blog and needs grad student contributors to share their experiences. Tell your story in the first-person and engage Dal experts to share their insights.
- Five things I wish I knew when I started grad school
- How to be organized and productive in grad school
- How to deal with stress/burnout as a grad student
- What to look for in a grad supervisor
- Beating writer’s block in five easy steps
- Life as a grad student with kids
- Tips for getting funding
You’ll work with an editor and will be connected with the Dal experts you need to help support your story. Earn money and a professional writing credit while helping your peers navigate grad student life.
If you’re interested in participating, contact Andrew Riley, senior manager, strategy and communications at the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Please include a short bio with your name, degree and department. Please also mention any previous writing experience you may have had, although it’s not necessary.
- Medicine PhD student named among 2021 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholars
- OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY: MEET KARLA VALENZUELA
- OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY: MEET SALMA ALMUKHAINI
- OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY: MEET EDITH UBA
- FGS notice: New online resource to support your mental health
- FGS notice: PASS/ILL grading options for graduate students
- FGS notice: Supporting grad students' mental health
- Message from the Dean: Mental health supports