News» Go to news main
Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
Mary Anne Dib will continue to be the primary point of contact for matters related to the Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) system. She will be holding drop-in sessions starting the week of June 10th which will generally occur on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays in the short term. During these times, Mary Anne will be available to answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to the GFP system in person for a portion of the day (09:00 to 13:00). She will also be available in the afternoons by phone and email for GFP related matters (14:00 – 15:30).
For general student funding questions, Judie Pepper will be rejoining the office on a part-time basis until the end of summer. Judie can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-494-6725 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday each week. General funding questions will be answered by Mary Anne on the days Judie is not in the office.
Mary Anne and Judie will be working closely together to ensure service to our students and stakeholders are covered. We thank you for being flexible and understanding as we work through the last phase of this project, if you have any questions or concerns please contact Alicia Kirk, Office Administrator. We will continue to keep you informed via the weekly newsletter of any changes to our current service plans.
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions