News» Go to news main
As of May 24th, Courtney Collins will be resigning from her position as Scholarships Liaison Officer. Courtney has been an invaluable member of the FGS team and has been a true example of great service to our students and stakeholders. Her contributions have been essential to the implementation and ongoing improvements to our scholarship and funding processes. She will be deeply missed by all of us, but we hope you'll join us in wishing her the best!
We are working to ensure all areas related to scholarships and funding are supported during this transition. In the short term, if you have scholarship related inquiries please contact Adam Donaldson.
We also recognize that Graduate Funding Payments (GFP) project is culminating. Mary Anne Dib will continue to support this process, and we are welcoming Judie Pepper back on a part time basis to assist with student funding for the next few months. Once the GFP goes live in June, Courtney will also be available (remotely) until the end of July to continue as a resource for ongoing training and support.
We will communicate any changes to this plan should they arise, and are working to staff the Scholarships Liaison Officer position as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Alicia Kirk, Office and HR Administrator.
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions