News» Go to news main
Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
The Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) invites individuals, organizations, groups and associations who are interested in informing the content of the Post-Secondary Student Standard to get involved! Inform the Standard by responding to an anonymous survey.
We are working to develop a voluntary Standard for Psychological Health and Safety for Post-Secondary Students. This Standard will create a consistent evidence-informed approach for any post-secondary institution across Canada to implement. Set to be released in early 2020, it will support #studentsuccess by promoting and strengthening student mental health.
We are encouraging dialogues across the country until May 31, 2019. Your participation will not only help raise awareness of the project but also help ensure that this Standard is informed by perspectives from across the country.
We greatly appreciate all the time and effort you dedicate to this cause.
Get involved: visit MHCC's webpage to access FAQs, Scoping Review Summary, contact info, events and more. Follow project-related updates on social media, using the hashtag #studentsuccess.
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries