News» Go to news main
Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
Are you a current graduate student studying defence and security issues in Canada?
The Balsillie School of International Affairs, in partnership with the CDA Institute, are hosting the annual E3 (Engage, Exchange, Educate) Graduate Student Symposium (GSS) from May 6-8, 2019 in Waterloo, Ontario. The E3 is the signature component of the CDA Institute’s Student Engagement Programme, for the cultivation of the next generation of Canadian security and defence scholars and public service leaders. Approximately 80 graduate students working toward their Master’s or Doctoral degrees in the fields of foreign policy, security, and defence are invited to participate.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your work and obtain valuable feedback. The deadline to apply is March 8, 2019. For more information and to apply, please see the call for papers link.
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship