News» Go to news main
Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
Are you a current graduate student studying defence and security issues in Canada?
The Balsillie School of International Affairs, in partnership with the CDA Institute, are hosting the annual E3 (Engage, Exchange, Educate) Graduate Student Symposium (GSS) from May 6-8, 2019 in Waterloo, Ontario. The E3 is the signature component of the CDA Institute’s Student Engagement Programme, for the cultivation of the next generation of Canadian security and defence scholars and public service leaders. Approximately 80 graduate students working toward their Master’s or Doctoral degrees in the fields of foreign policy, security, and defence are invited to participate.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your work and obtain valuable feedback. The deadline to apply is March 8, 2019. For more information and to apply, please see the call for papers link.
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries