News» Go to news main
NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
The Scotia Scholars Award will be offered at the Master’s and Doctoral level in the upcoming competition. Students interested in being considered for a Scotia Scholars Award are to review eligibility, application requirements and evaluation criteria details on the NSHRF website.
The deadline for submission of completed application is April 12th by 2:00 p.m. (AST).
Reference letters must be sent to email@example.com, directly by the referee, by the April 12th deadline.
It is the responsibility of each student to review their own application prior to submitting the application. It is important to note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, applications that do not include transcripts or other required supporting documentation, will not be accepted or reviewed.
If you have any questions please contact Courtney Collins, Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
PLEASE NOTE: LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Results Announced: late May 2019
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee