News» Go to news main
David Suzuki Fellowship
The David Suzuki Fellowship program empowers emerging scholars to tackle complex environmental problems. It reduces financial barriers, provides mentorship and fosters leadership and creativity so fellows can conduct research and engage and inform the public and policy-makers. Up to three fellowships are available. Each will be for one year and will consist of: A $30,000 to $50,000 stipend, plus a pre-approved travel and research budget Mentorship from David Suzuki Foundation senior staff Access to office space at any Foundation office.
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update