News» Go to news main
We’re pleased to announce that Jaye Cartney is the successful candidate for the role of Student Services Clerk. Many of you will recognize Jaye from our reception desk, where she has worked for the last four years. With her nearly three decades of experience in a university setting, she is excited to bring her skills to this new role and continue to provide exemplary student service.
Jaye and Hannah Beck (formerly known as our Program Assistant) will now both be serving our community as Grad Student Services Clerks. Together they will expertly handle the many transactions that are part of admissions and program support.
We're also happy to welcome Patience Chareka back to FGS at our reception desk while we work to fill that vacancy.
We appreciate your patience and support as staff learn their new roles. For updated contact information, please see our Contact Us page.
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement