News» Go to news main
Postdoctoral Scholars at Oxford
Funding for exceptional Canadian postdoctoral researchers to receive international training at the University of Oxford.
Funding Available: £57,000 per year (£44,000 per year + benefits) for 2 years.
Eligibility: Applicants must be postdoctoral researchers who are normally resident in Canada, and plan to return to Canada to live and work upon completion of their postdoctoral position. They will have demonstrated outstanding scientific contributions, and will have the potential to be competitive for faculty positions in Canada following this postdoctoral position at Oxford. Further details apply.
Weston Brain Institute have expanded the type of complementary approaches eligible for funding to other lifestyle interventions including but not limited to: speech therapy, cognitive therapy, music therapy, social interaction, if these applications meet our other scope criteria and have specific supportive evidence/justification (from published literature or unpublished data) to warrant further investigation.
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship