News» Go to news main
Postdoctoral Scholars at Oxford
Funding for exceptional Canadian postdoctoral researchers to receive international training at the University of Oxford.
Funding Available: £57,000 per year (£44,000 per year + benefits) for 2 years.
Eligibility: Applicants must be postdoctoral researchers who are normally resident in Canada, and plan to return to Canada to live and work upon completion of their postdoctoral position. They will have demonstrated outstanding scientific contributions, and will have the potential to be competitive for faculty positions in Canada following this postdoctoral position at Oxford. Further details apply.
Weston Brain Institute have expanded the type of complementary approaches eligible for funding to other lifestyle interventions including but not limited to: speech therapy, cognitive therapy, music therapy, social interaction, if these applications meet our other scope criteria and have specific supportive evidence/justification (from published literature or unpublished data) to warrant further investigation.
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions