News» Go to news main
International Fellowships: Canada
Support for top Canadian PhD students to travel to and work in world-renowned international labs for up to 12 months during their PhD, to further their translational research on neurodegenerative diseases of aging.
Funding Available: $60,000 per year, prorated at $5,000 per month to fit shorter travel and specific project needs.
Eligibility: Eligible applicants must be current PhD students at Canadian universities who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Applicants must be willing to travel to and conduct translational research on neurodegenerative disease(s) of aging while studying abroad in a world class laboratory.
Accepting applications for the International Fellowships: Canada program on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to contact Matthew Sacheli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-967-7828 to discuss their eligibility and whether their project is in scope, prior to finding a host advisor.
Please see the Request for Applications or visit their website for more information.
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries