News» Go to news main
International Fellowships: Canada
Support for top Canadian PhD students to travel to and work in world-renowned international labs for up to 12 months during their PhD, to further their translational research on neurodegenerative diseases of aging.
Funding Available: $60,000 per year, prorated at $5,000 per month to fit shorter travel and specific project needs.
Eligibility: Eligible applicants must be current PhD students at Canadian universities who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Applicants must be willing to travel to and conduct translational research on neurodegenerative disease(s) of aging while studying abroad in a world class laboratory.
Accepting applications for the International Fellowships: Canada program on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to contact Matthew Sacheli at email@example.com or 416-967-7828 to discuss their eligibility and whether their project is in scope, prior to finding a host advisor.
Please see the Request for Applications or visit their website for more information.
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship