News» Go to news main
Faculty Mobility Program
The Government of Canada is offering a grant to Canadian professors and researchers to teach or conduct research, for a short period, in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Faculty Mobility Program aims to increase the number of institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements between Canadian, Latin American and Caribbean postsecondary institutions.
Canadian institutions have to apply on behalf of faculty by submitting a proposal detailing the proposed study or research projects in eligible countries.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration: Three (3) to eight (8) weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses.
- Deadline: February 19, 2019
For more information, visit Faculty Mobility Program website.
Any questions? Please direct all inquiries regarding the Faculty Mobility Program to: MobilityProposals-PropositionsMobilite@international.gc.ca.
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety