News» Go to news main
Mitacs Elevate provides two years of postdoc funding valued at $60,000/year plus extensive customized professional development training ($7,500/year non-cash value).
- Manage a long-term collaborative research project with a company, or not-for-profit
- Develop business-ready skills in leadership, financial literacy, management and negotiation, project management, problem solving, and much more
Key deadline: January 23, 2019 - Intent to Apply and Conflict of Interest declaration deadline.
For questions or more information, please contact Mitacs at email@example.com.
- The W.L. Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships
- Mitacs Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- Mitacs Elevate
- Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc
- Mitacs JSPS Summer Program
- Planning to graduate in May 2019?
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)