News» Go to news main
Mitacs Elevate provides two years of postdoc funding valued at $60,000/year plus extensive customized professional development training ($7,500/year non-cash value).
- Manage a long-term collaborative research project with a company, or not-for-profit
- Develop business-ready skills in leadership, financial literacy, management and negotiation, project management, problem solving, and much more
Key deadline: January 23, 2019 - Intent to Apply and Conflict of Interest declaration deadline.
For questions or more information, please contact Mitacs at email@example.com.
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship