News» Go to news main
Planning to graduate in May 2019?
Deadline: December 1st
If you are planning to graduate in May 2019, you can now apply through Dal Online. After December 1st, you can still apply to graduate but will be charged a $50.00 late fee. If you apply after December 1st, please apply through Dal Online and then contact the Registrar’s Office (902-494-2450) to pay the $50 late fee.
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship