News» Go to news main
Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
The Faculty of Graduate Studies would like to draw your attention to the Tri-Council Harmonization website, where the program descriptions and application instructions for the upcoming Tri-Council CGS-M Scholarship competitions can be found. Please note, there is one common application to be used for CIHR, NSERC, and SSHRC.
All applications must be submitted online through the Research Portal.
It is important to note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, and applications that do not include official transcripts or other required supporting documentation will not be accepted for online submission nor will they be reviewed. Students will not be able to make revisions to their applications after the deadline date.
The universal deadline for online submission by students is December 3rd, 2018. This is an online submission and the portal will close after the deadline, thus late applications CANNOT be submitted. Any student wishing to apply for either CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC will use the same application, deadline, and submission process.
Questions should be sent to the Scholarships Liaison Officer, 902-494-6246.
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update