News» Go to news main
Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
The Faculty of Graduate Studies would like to draw your attention to the Tri-Council Harmonization website, where the program descriptions and application instructions for the upcoming Tri-Council CGS-M Scholarship competitions can be found. Please note, there is one common application to be used for CIHR, NSERC, and SSHRC.
All applications must be submitted online through the Research Portal.
It is important to note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, and applications that do not include official transcripts or other required supporting documentation will not be accepted for online submission nor will they be reviewed. Students will not be able to make revisions to their applications after the deadline date.
The universal deadline for online submission by students is December 3rd, 2018. This is an online submission and the portal will close after the deadline, thus late applications CANNOT be submitted. Any student wishing to apply for either CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC will use the same application, deadline, and submission process.
Questions should be sent to the Scholarships Liaison Officer, 902-494-6246.
- FGS notice: PASS/ILL grading options for graduate students
- FGS notice: Supporting grad students' mental health
- Message from the Dean: Mental health supports
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students