News» Go to news main
NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
The Scotia Scholars Award will be offered at the Master’s and Doctoral level in the upcoming competition. Students interested in being considered for a Scotia Scholars Award are to review eligibility, application requirements and evaluation criteria details on the NSHRF website.
To apply, login to GMS to access the application, where information will be either entered directly into GMS or uploaded as PDF documents.
Reference letters must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, directly by the referee, by the March 30th, 2019.
It is the responsibility of each student to review their own application prior to submitting the application. It is important to note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, applications that do not include transcripts or other required supporting documentation, will not be accepted or reviewed.
If you have any questions please contact the Scholarships Liaison Officer at (902) 494-6246.
PLEASE NOTE: LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Results Announced: late May 2019
- FGS notice: PASS/ILL grading options for graduate students
- FGS notice: Supporting grad students' mental health
- Message from the Dean: Mental health supports
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students