News» Go to news main
Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
The Faculty of Graduate Studies would like to draw your attention to the Tri-Council Harmonization website, where the program descriptions and application instructions for the upcoming Tri-Council CGS M Scholarship competitions can be found.
Please note, there is one common application, deadline, and submission process to be used for NSERC, SSHRC and CIHR. All applications must be submitted online through an online Research Portal.
It is important to note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, and applications that do not include official transcripts or other required supporting documentation will not be accepted for online submission nor will they be reviewed. Students will no longer be able to make revisions to their applications after the deadline date.
The universal Tri-Council deadline for online submission by students is December 3rd, 2018. This is an online submission and the portal will shut down after the deadline, thus late applications CANNOT be submitted.
If you have any questions please contact the Scholarships Liaison Officer at (902) 494-6246.
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety