News» Go to news main
Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows
HFSP postdoctoral fellowships encourage early career scientists to broaden their research skills by moving into new areas of study while working in a new country.
Fellowship initiation deadline: August 9th, 2018
Fellowship submission deadline: August 23rd, 2018
HFSP fellowships are for three years. Fellows may choose to stay for up to three years in the host country or use the last year of their fellowship to return to their home country or to move to another HFSPO member country.
Long-Term Fellowships (LTF) are for applicants with a Ph.D. in a biological discipline, who will broaden their expertise by proposing a project in the life sciences which is significantly different from their previous Ph.D. or postdoctoral work.
Cross-Disciplinary Fellowships (CDF) are for applicants with a Ph.D. from outside the life sciences (e.g. in physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering or computer sciences), who have had limited exposure to biology during their previous training.
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety