News» Go to news main
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program (NSERC, CIHR, SSHRC) has been announced for the fall 2018 competition. In order to facilitate the university review process, the deadline for submission of completed applications (including reference letters) to the Faculty of Graduate Studies is 4:00pm on Wednesday, August 1st. Please note that the applicant will be required to identify one of the granting councils as being the natural home for the proposed research work.
For additional information, applicants can also visit the Banting website. Be sure to carefully read the program guide and supporting documentation.
It is the responsibility of each student to contact their potential supervisor and department prior to submitting their application. Please note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, and/or applications that do not include official transcripts or other required supporting documentation will not be accepted or reviewed.
Questions should be sent to Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarship Liaison.
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition
- CIHR Doctoral Competition
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows