News» Go to news main
Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Eileen Denovan-Wright will be reappointed as an Associate Dean at FGS for a second, five-year term beginning on July 1st.
The reappointment committee received unanimously positive feedback from the university community, who expressed support for Dr. Denovan-Wright’s fair-minded, respectful, and solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
The committee noted that Dr. Denovan-Wright is an excellent listener and communicator and "skillful in assisting faculty and students in addressing matters related to student progress while maintaining the dignity and respect of all involved". Dr. Denovan-Wright is also an accomplished teacher, researcher and supervisor and serves as Scientific Officer for the CIHR Pharmacology and Toxicology Panel, Chair of the Board of Directors of CCAC and is a board member of the Canadian Association of Postdoctoral Administrators, amongst other service to the community.
We are delighted that Eileen has agreed to serve a second term at FGS and hope you will join us in congratulating her as she continues in this important role.
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition
- CIHR Doctoral Competition
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows