News» Go to news main
Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
FGS is seeking nominations for the position of Chair of FGS Faculty Council.
The Chair of Faculty Council provides oversight over the business of Faculty Council, chairs Faculty Council meetings, and sets the agenda for Faculty Council in consultation with the Dean and the Associate Dean(s). The chair also serves as an ex-officio member of the Academic Planning and Curriculum Committee (APCC). Faculty Council meetings generally occur on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 11:30 a.m.
The Chair shall serve for a term of two years commencing September 1st, and must have served on Faculty Council for a minimum of one year within the previous seven years.
A short CV and the written consent of the person being nominated must accompany your nomination. Self-nominations are also accepted.
Please send nominations electronically to Alicia Kirk (Alicia.Kirk@dal.ca) Nominations will close at 4:00pm on Wednesday, June 20th. Elections will take place at the June 26th FGS Faculty Council meeting.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship