News» Go to news main
Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
To provide a more accurate conversion of Chinese grades, FGS has been using the Chinese Government’s Project 985 top 39 universities. The national government of China did a major revision, and the 985 have been rolled into the "Double First Class University Plan".
We have updated our list of conversion exempt Chinese Universities to match the Double First Class Universities. You can find the full list here, as well as the conversion scale for China on our website.
We will be holding an information session about the updated list of conversion exempt Chinese universities and also on Chinese GPA calculations for admission.
If you have any questions about these changes please contact Jasmine Smart at email@example.com
- The W.L. Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships
- Mitacs Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- Mitacs Elevate
- Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc
- Mitacs JSPS Summer Program
- Planning to graduate in May 2019?
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)