News» Go to news main
International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
Global Affairs Canada, in collaboration with the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), is pleased to announce the third edition of the International Policy Ideas Challenge, designed to identify concrete innovative solutions to emerging international policy challenges faced by Canada. The objective of the program is to draw on the network of talented Canadian graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and civil society researchers.
We invite applicants to submit brief proposals by May 18th. The authors of ten winning proposals will receive $3000 and will be given several months to further develop their ideas into policy briefs, which will then be presented to Government of Canada officials in a special day-long symposium, hosted by Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa in late Fall 2018.
Please visit http://www.canada.ca/policy-challenge for details on proposal themes and eligibility requirements.
Please direct any questions to IPIC-CIPI.POR@international.gc.ca.
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition
- CIHR Doctoral Competition
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows