News» Go to news main
International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
Global Affairs Canada, in collaboration with the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), is pleased to announce the third edition of the International Policy Ideas Challenge, designed to identify concrete innovative solutions to emerging international policy challenges faced by Canada. The objective of the program is to draw on the network of talented Canadian graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and civil society researchers.
We invite applicants to submit brief proposals by May 18th. The authors of ten winning proposals will receive $3000 and will be given several months to further develop their ideas into policy briefs, which will then be presented to Government of Canada officials in a special day-long symposium, hosted by Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa in late Fall 2018.
Please visit http://www.canada.ca/policy-challenge for details on proposal themes and eligibility requirements.
Please direct any questions to IPIC-CIPI.POR@international.gc.ca.
- GFP Ongoing Support Drop In Sessions
- Graduate Funding Payment and Student Funding inquiries
- Call for Nominations: Chair of the FGS Academic Appeals Committee
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety