News» Go to news main
The nomination period is open for the 2018/2019 DAGS Election. The nomination deadline is April 18th and the voting period is April 25th & 26th.
- Vice-President Finance and Operations
- Vice-President of Academic and External
Vice President Internal Relations
- Director: Architecture, Planning, Computer Science, Engineering
- Director: Arts & Social Sciences, Journalism, Law, Management
- Director: Medicine/Science
- Director: Health Professions
If you are a current graduate student of Dalhousie University and continuing in 2018/2019 year, you are eligible to run for the position of President, VP Academic Advocacy,and VP External Advocacy.
Director positions are are restricted to students of the relevant faculty only.
For responsibilities of the positions check out the DAGS constitution and By Laws.
- Submission of Nominations Deadline: April 18th, 11:59PM
- List of Candidates Announcement: April 19th
- Campaign Period: April 19th - April 24th
- Meet The Candidates: TBA
- Voting period: April 25th & April 26th
- Announcement of Results: April 27th
- Position Starts: May 1
For more information on the nomination package contact DAGS at email@example.com.
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- Call for Nominations: Governor General's Gold Medal Award
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- United Nations Association in Canada ‑ Call for Applications (IDDIP)