News» Go to news main
Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
Dalhousie University offers entrance scholarships valued at $15,000 each, awarded annually to a First Nations and an Indigenous Black student entering a Dalhousie graduate program for the first time following graduation from a Dalhousie undergraduate program. The objective of these scholarships is to increase the representation of Indigenous Black and First Nations communities in the university's wide diversity of graduate programs, and ultimately in the academy and in advanced professional occupations. The graduate program may be at the Master's or Doctoral level, and includes professional, course-based, or thesis-based programs.
Applications should be directed to the Faculty of Graduate Studies by May 15th.
If you have any questions please contact Courtney Collins at 902-494-6246.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship