News» Go to news main
Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
Dalhousie University offers entrance scholarships valued at $15,000 each, awarded annually to a First Nations and an Indigenous Black student entering a Dalhousie graduate program for the first time following graduation from a Dalhousie undergraduate program. The objective of these scholarships is to increase the representation of Indigenous Black and First Nations communities in the university's wide diversity of graduate programs, and ultimately in the academy and in advanced professional occupations. The graduate program may be at the Master's or Doctoral level, and includes professional, course-based, or thesis-based programs.
Applications should be directed to the Faculty of Graduate Studies by May 15th.
If you have any questions please contact Courtney Collins at 902-494-6246.
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship
- DSU Health and Dental Plan Opt In
- Staffing Announcement