News» Go to news main
Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
Dalhousie faculty are invited to nominate outstanding PhD and MD/PhD students for participation in the 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum (CSHRF), June 12th to 15th in Winnipeg.
Selected candidates should be in the top 5% of PhD students in the health sciences such as medicine, nursing, basic sciences, medical rehabilitation, dentistry, pharmacology, etc. Their research must be relevant to the breadth of programs funded by the CIHR.
There is funding in place to support participating students' conference regstration and travel costs. Please note, CSHRF would appreciate institutions’ commitment to funding the travel and accommodations of their students who do not receive CSHRF travel funding to attend.
Please see below the instructions for nominating an eligible student. The nomination deadline is March 15th.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship