News» Go to news main
Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
Dalhousie faculty are invited to nominate outstanding PhD and MD/PhD students for participation in the 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum (CSHRF), June 12th to 15th in Winnipeg.
Selected candidates should be in the top 5% of PhD students in the health sciences such as medicine, nursing, basic sciences, medical rehabilitation, dentistry, pharmacology, etc. Their research must be relevant to the breadth of programs funded by the CIHR.
There is funding in place to support participating students' conference regstration and travel costs. Please note, CSHRF would appreciate institutions’ commitment to funding the travel and accommodations of their students who do not receive CSHRF travel funding to attend.
Please see below the instructions for nominating an eligible student. The nomination deadline is March 15th.
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition
- CIHR Doctoral Competition
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows