News» Go to news main
NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
The Scotia Scholars Award will be offered at the Master’s and Doctoral level in the upcoming competition. Students interested in being considered for a Scotia Scholars Award are to review eligibility, application requirements and evaluation criteria details on the NSHRF website.
The deadline for submission of completed applications is March 30 - 2:00 p.m. (AST)
Reference letters must be sent to email@example.com, directly by the referee, by the March 30th.
It is the responsibility of each student to review their own application prior to submitting the application. It is important to note that incomplete applications, improperly completed applications, applications that do not include transcripts or other required supporting documentation, will not be accepted or reviewed.
If you have any questions please contact Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
PLEASE NOTE: LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Results Announced: late May 2018
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- The International Differential Fee Scholarship
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
- 2018 CAGS/UMI Distinguished Dissertation Awards
- Mitacs Global Research Award
- OERA ‑ Student Research Travel Program
- Canadian Science Policy Fellowship