News» Go to news main
Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
The Faculty of Graduate Studies has received notice from the Walter C. Sumner Foundation announcing the 2018 competition for the Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowships for Doctoral Study in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Please contact your department for the deadline.
You can find the updated application on our Sumner website.
Questions should be sent to Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- Call for Nominations: Governor General's Gold Medal Award
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- United Nations Association in Canada ‑ Call for Applications (IDDIP)
- Graduate Funding Payments Project
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- The International Differential Fee Scholarship