News» Go to news main
Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
The Faculty of Graduate Studies has received notice from the Walter C. Sumner Foundation announcing the 2018 competition for the Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowships for Doctoral Study in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Please contact your department for the deadline.
You can find the updated application on our Sumner website.
Questions should be sent to Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition
- CIHR Doctoral Competition
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows