News» Go to news main
Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
The Faculty of Graduate Studies has received notice from the Walter C. Sumner Foundation announcing the 2018 competition for the Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowships for Doctoral Study in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Please contact your department for the deadline.
You can find the updated application on our Sumner website.
Questions should be sent to Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- David Suzuki Fellowship
- DSU Health and Dental Plan Opt In
- Staffing Announcement