News» Go to news main
Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
The Faculty of Graduate Studies has received notice from the Walter C. Sumner Foundation announcing the 2018 competition for the Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowships for Doctoral Study in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Please contact your department for the deadline.
You can find the updated application on our Sumner website.
Questions should be sent to Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
- Staffing Announcement
- Changes to FGS Faculty Council
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018