News» Go to news main
Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
The Faculty of Graduate Studies has received notice from the Walter C. Sumner Foundation announcing the 2018 competition for the Walter C. Sumner Memorial Fellowships for Doctoral Study in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science. Please contact your department for the deadline.
You can find the updated application on our Sumner website.
Questions should be sent to Courtney Collins, Acting Scholarships Liaison Officer, at 902-494-6246.
- The W.L. Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships
- Mitacs Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- Mitacs Elevate
- Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc
- Mitacs JSPS Summer Program
- Planning to graduate in May 2019?
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)