News» Go to news main
Autism Research Training Program
The Autism Research Training (ART) Program operates as a partnership of 17 Canadian universities, with 38 faculty members from across Canada. Over the past decade, ART has had a significant impact in building ASD research capacity nationally, fostering the development of a new generation of ASD scientists with transdisciplinary training, ready to tackle complex issues of importance to families, policy makers and other stakeholders.
ART Program training activities include participation in a 5-day intensive Summer School program, and mentorship from 3 ART faculty members – facilitated by emails, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings.
For more information, including eligibility and application, please see the ART poster [PDF - 133kb].
- Mitacs JSPS Summer Program
- Planning to graduate in May 2019?
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition