News» Go to news main
Autism Research Training Program
The Autism Research Training (ART) Program operates as a partnership of 17 Canadian universities, with 38 faculty members from across Canada. Over the past decade, ART has had a significant impact in building ASD research capacity nationally, fostering the development of a new generation of ASD scientists with transdisciplinary training, ready to tackle complex issues of importance to families, policy makers and other stakeholders.
ART Program training activities include participation in a 5-day intensive Summer School program, and mentorship from 3 ART faculty members – facilitated by emails, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings.
For more information, including eligibility and application, please see the ART poster [PDF - 133kb].
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed!
- Stay Connected Mental Health Project: Peer Support Program
- Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Funding Opportunity
- Autism Research Training Program
- NSERC ‑ Foreign Study Supplements in Taiwan
- Canada‑China Scholars' Exchange Program
- OFI ‑ International Postdoctoral Program
- BWF Post Doctoral Enrichment Program