News» Go to news main
2018 Pursuit Award
Holland Bloorview's research institute is proud to host the annual Pursuit Award competition - recognizing PhD students and recent alumni from across the globe for their outstanding contributions to and achievements in childhood disability research.
Apply for the 2018 Pursuit Award:
Eligibility: Current PhD students (less than six months away from defense), postdoctoral trainees, and recent graduates (within one year of receiving their PhD).
Research focus: Graduate student’s research must be in the area of applied or clinical research in childhood disability.
Competition: Top three candidates will be invited to present their research at the annual Pursuit Award Ceremony at Holland Bloorview in May 2018.
Prize: Up to three cash prizes will be awarded. Finalists may also be eligible for a prestigious post-doctoral fellowship at the Bloorview Research Institute.
Please submit your application form to BRIevents@hollandbloorview.ca no later than February 2 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Graduate Funding Payments Project
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- The International Differential Fee Scholarship
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
- 2018 CAGS/UMI Distinguished Dissertation Awards
- Mitacs Global Research Award
- OERA ‑ Student Research Travel Program