News» Go to news main
2018 Pursuit Award
Holland Bloorview's research institute is proud to host the annual Pursuit Award competition - recognizing PhD students and recent alumni from across the globe for their outstanding contributions to and achievements in childhood disability research.
Apply for the 2018 Pursuit Award:
Eligibility: Current PhD students (less than six months away from defense), postdoctoral trainees, and recent graduates (within one year of receiving their PhD).
Research focus: Graduate student’s research must be in the area of applied or clinical research in childhood disability.
Competition: Top three candidates will be invited to present their research at the annual Pursuit Award Ceremony at Holland Bloorview in May 2018.
Prize: Up to three cash prizes will be awarded. Finalists may also be eligible for a prestigious post-doctoral fellowship at the Bloorview Research Institute.
Please submit your application form to BRIevents@hollandbloorview.ca no later than February 2 at 5 p.m. EST.
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards