News» Go to news main
Graduate Research Awards
Now accepting acpplications for Graduate Research Awards for Disarmament, Arms Control and Non-Proliferation 2017-2018
Four awards of CAD $5,000 are available to Canadian Master’s and/or Doctoral candidates to support the independent research and writing of an academic paper responding to a specific Non-Proliferation, Arms Control and Disarmament (NACD) topic. Awards also include domestic travel support to Ottawa where successful candidates will present their completed papers during a special event at Global Affairs Canada Headquarters on March 1, 2018.
Deadline for applications: January 8, 2018
Selection of four award recipients: February 5, 2018
Presentations at GAC Headquarters in Ottawa: March 1, 2018
For more information please the competition guidelines.
Graduate Research Awards for Disarmament, Arms Control and Non-Proliferation are offered by The Simons Foundation and the International Security Research and Outreach Programme (ISROP) of Global Affairs Canada (GAC) with a primary objective to enhance Canadian graduate level scholarship on disarmament, arms control and non-proliferation issues.
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)
- NSHRF Scotia Scholars Award
- Tri Council Master's CGS‑M Competition
- SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- NSERC Doctoral Competition
- CIHR Doctoral Competition
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Human Frontier Science Program for Postdoctoral Fellows