News» Go to news main
Health Research Training at CIHR
CIHR is pleased to present its newly revamped health research training website, a one-stop-shop for everything related to training, including: information about training opportunities and how to apply for them; tools to help trainees take control of their careers, like the Individual Career Development Plan; a curated list of the latest reports and studies related to training; and helpful links to policies, strategies, news and events.
- The W.L. Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships
- Mitacs Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- Mitacs Elevate
- Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc
- Mitacs JSPS Summer Program
- Planning to graduate in May 2019?
- Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards (NSERC, SSHRC, AND CIHR)