News» Go to news main
Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship
Dr. Donald Hill, a Dalhousie alumnus with a distinguished career in business, medicine and research, has created three prestigious post-doctoral fellowships in the areas of Medicine, Computer Science, and Arts and Social Sciences. These fellowships have been created to accelerate the careers of recent doctoral graduates engaged in leading-edge research who have also demonstrated an interest in the impact of technology on broader society.
The fellowships will be valued at up to $55,000/year for a 3-year period (inclusive of all benefit rates), subject to annual renewal. Applicants must be applying first to departments within the Faculties of Medicine, Faculty of Computer Science, or the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. Applicants are not required to have completed their doctorate at the time of application, but must do so prior to taking up the fellowship. Applicants must have completed their doctoral degree (PhD or MD) within the past three years to be considered for this award. New scholars and scholars already at Dalhousie University are eligible to apply.
Please find the application form and competition guidelines on the Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship website. The complete application form with all required supporting documents must be received by the department in which the applicant is applying no later than February 1st, 2018.
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- Call for Nominations: Governor General's Gold Medal Award
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- United Nations Association in Canada ‑ Call for Applications (IDDIP)
- Graduate Funding Payments Project
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- The International Differential Fee Scholarship