News» Go to news main
The OZ Optics Limited Graduate Scholarship
Extended Application deadline – November 1st
The OZ Optics Limited Graduate Scholarship was established to provide an annual scholarship to a Master’s or PhD student studying in the area of physics, electrical engineering or computer science. First preference will be given to applicants working in the area of fibre optics or closely related field. Second preference will be given to any graduate student in enrolled in physics electrical engineering or computer science.
Thesis Masters and Doctoral students with a first class average (3.7/4.3 or above) who intend to or are pursuing studies and research related to fibre optics or a closely related field are eligible to apply. Scholarships will be for one year only. Award recipients will be identified by the Faculty of Graduate Studies Scholarship Committee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-494-6246 for more information.
Please note students who applied for the September 5th deadline need not reapply.
- Staffing Announcement
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- Contribute to the development of a Post‑Secondary Standard for Psychological Safety
- International Youth Internship Program ‑ Applications now open!
- Call for Papers: E3 Graduate Student Symposium
- Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) Project Update