News» Go to news main
The OZ Optics Limited Graduate Scholarship
Extended Application deadline – November 1st
The OZ Optics Limited Graduate Scholarship was established to provide an annual scholarship to a Master’s or PhD student studying in the area of physics, electrical engineering or computer science. First preference will be given to applicants working in the area of fibre optics or closely related field. Second preference will be given to any graduate student in enrolled in physics electrical engineering or computer science.
Thesis Masters and Doctoral students with a first class average (3.7/4.3 or above) who intend to or are pursuing studies and research related to fibre optics or a closely related field are eligible to apply. Scholarships will be for one year only. Award recipients will be identified by the Faculty of Graduate Studies Scholarship Committee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-494-6246 for more information.
Please note students who applied for the September 5th deadline need not reapply.
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards