News» Go to news main
NSERC Scholarship Information Session
The Faculty of Graduate Studies would like to inform all graduate students, 4th year undergraduate students, Graduate Coordinators, Deans, Chairs, Heads, and administrative staff that Natural Sciences Engineering Research Council (NSERC) will be presenting an information session on Thursday, September 21st, 2017. The session will take place in Room 303 of the Student Union Building.
Information on Canada Graduate Scholarships (Master’s) will be presented from 9:00am – 10:15am. Information on the Doctoral Scholarship and the Postdoctoral Fellowship will be presented from 10:30am – 11:30am.
All who are interested in becoming more informed about the NSERC application process are invited to attend. The objective of the session is to give students (i.e. prospective applicants to NSERC programs) and staff information on scholarships and fellowship programs available at NSERC and guidance on application procedures.
Please note, the room can only hold a limited amount of people, so plan to arrive early for guaranteed seating.
For more information please contact the Scholarships Officer at 902-494-6246.
- OERA Student Research Travel Program
- Vanier Graduate Scholarship Internal Deadline Extended
- RBC Foundation Visiting Fellowships 2018
- Foreign Government Awards ‑ Mexico
- Azrieli International Postdoctoral Fellowships
- NSERC Scholarship Information Session
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards Deadline
- 2018 Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships