News» Go to news main
Tri‑Council Master's Awards Deadline
The Faculty of Graduate Studies would like to draw your attention to the Tri Council Harmonization website, where the program descriptions and application instructions for the upcoming Tri Council CGS M Scholarship competitions can be found. Please note, there is one common application to be used for NSERC, SSHRC and CIHR.
All applications will be submitted online through an online Research Portal.
It is important to note that incomplete applications; improperly completed applications; and applications that do not include official transcripts or other required supporting documentation will not be accepted for online submission nor will they be reviewed. Students will no longer be able to make revisions to their applications after the deadline date.
The universal (tri council set) deadline for online submission by students is December 1, 2017. This is an online submission and the portal will shut down after the deadline, thus late applications CANNOT be submitted.
Any student wishing to apply for either NSERC, SSHRC or CIHR will use the same application, deadline and submission process.
Questions should be sent to the Scholarships Liaison Officer, 902-494-6246.
- Graduate Research Awards
- Health Research Training at CIHR
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship
- EU Funding for Canadian Universities
- 2017 W. Garfield Weston Graduate Fellowship Program
- Stay Connected Mental Health Project: Peer Support Program
- OERA Student Research Video Competition
- Celebrating 50 years of Killam Laureates at Dalhousie