News» Go to news main
New FGS time Marketing/Communications Advisor
We’re delighted to announce the hiring of Andrew Riley as our part time Marketing/Communications Advisor, beginning on August 22, 2017.
Andrew comes to us from UBC’s Sauder School of Business where he has been the Associate Director of Communications and Media Relations for the past several years. He has a wealth of experience in strategic content creation, media relations and communications. Andrew will be instrumental in helping us communicate more strategically with our stakeholders. He will be responsible for providing counsel on effective communication, website design and accessibility, and telling the stories of Dalhousie's graduate students and Postdoctoral Fellows.
Please join us in extending a warm Halifax welcome to Andrew and his family as they arrive from the West Coast this summer!
- Autism Research Training Program
- NSERC ‑ Foreign Study Supplements in Taiwan
- Canada‑China Scholars' Exchange Program
- OFI ‑ International Postdoctoral Program
- BWF Post Doctoral Enrichment Program
- 2018 Pursuit Award
- Graduate Research Awards
- Health Research Training at CIHR