News» Go to news main
New FGS time Marketing/Communications Advisor
We’re delighted to announce the hiring of Andrew Riley as our part time Marketing/Communications Advisor, beginning on August 22, 2017.
Andrew comes to us from UBC’s Sauder School of Business where he has been the Associate Director of Communications and Media Relations for the past several years. He has a wealth of experience in strategic content creation, media relations and communications. Andrew will be instrumental in helping us communicate more strategically with our stakeholders. He will be responsible for providing counsel on effective communication, website design and accessibility, and telling the stories of Dalhousie's graduate students and Postdoctoral Fellows.
Please join us in extending a warm Halifax welcome to Andrew and his family as they arrive from the West Coast this summer!
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- Call for Nominations: Governor General's Gold Medal Award
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- United Nations Association in Canada ‑ Call for Applications (IDDIP)