News» Go to news main
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Deadline
The directors of the three granting agencies responsible for the administration of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship have announced the nomination deadline for the Fall 2017 competition. In order to facilitate the university review process, the deadline for submission of completed applications to the Faculty of Graduate Studies is 4:00pm on Monday, September 18th.
The Vanier Scholarship is open to both Canadian and International Students. We strongly encourage that you identify students now that you think would be competitive for a Vanier Scholarship, and start working with them to cultivate their application. Please remember that in addition to academic excellence and research potential, it is crucial that Vanier applicants demonstrate strong leadership potential.
The program description and application instructions can be found at the Vanier CGS website. Departments should carefully read the guide and supporting documentation that can be found on this website. Please note that students are required to use the Research Net online application.
Questions should be sent to the Scholarship Liaison Officer at (902) 494-6246.
- Changes to FGS Faculty Council
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Reappointment of Dr. Eileen Denovan‑Wright
- Nominations for Chair of FGS Faculty Council
- Updated List: Conversion Exempt Chinese Universities
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students