News» Go to news main
Commonwealth Scholarships now open for Applications
Applications are now open for seven scholarships at ACU member institutions in South Africa, Sri Lanka, and Gibraltar.
Six Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in South Africa and Sri Lanka
These Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students – who can be from any Commonwealth country other than the host country – the opportunity to gain a degree while developing new skills and experiencing life in another country. The scholarships are fully funded, including tuition fees, a return flight, an arrival allowance, and a living allowance.
Four fully-funded Research Master’s Scholarships are being offered at any ACU member university in South Africa, and are open to citizens of any Commonwealth country other than South Africa. The scholarships are tenable in research fields linked to: Birds as Key to Biodiversity Conservation, Climate and Earth Systems Sciences, Food Security, Invasion Biology, Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Tree Health Biotechnology.
Sri Lanka is offering two fully-funded Master’s Scholarships, tenable either for an MBA at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura, or an MSc Cellular and Molecular Immunology/Molecular Life Sciences at the University of Colombo. They are likewise open to citizens of any Commonwealth country other than Sri Lanka.
- Commonweath Scholarships. The closing date for applications is Friday, June 30, 2017.
One PhD Scholarship at the University of Gibraltar
The University of Gibraltar is offering a new, fully-funded Commonwealth PhD Scholarship, which is open to citizens of any Commonwealth country other than the United Kingdom/Gibraltar. The scholarship is tenable in the following research areas: Marine Science and Climate Change, Maritime Studies, Mediterranean Studies, Brexit and Gibraltar.
- For more information and to apply, please visit the University of Gibraltar website. The closing date for applications is Thursday, June 15, 2017.
- Graduate Research Awards
- Health Research Training at CIHR
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship
- EU Funding for Canadian Universities
- 2017 W. Garfield Weston Graduate Fellowship Program
- Stay Connected Mental Health Project: Peer Support Program
- OERA Student Research Video Competition
- Celebrating 50 years of Killam Laureates at Dalhousie