News» Go to news main
FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
The Faculty of Graduate Studies' Faculty Meeting will take place on May 23rd in Rowe 1007. Please share this agenda as widely as possible within your department. If members at the Truro campus or New Brunswick campus are interested in participating remotely, please contact Alicia Kirk by May 15th to make arrangements.
As a reminder, a call has gone out for nominations to FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committees.
- Commonwealth Scholarships now open for Applications
- Mitacs Elevate for Postdoc Funding
- FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
- FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committee Nominations
- FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- 2016/2017 Governor General's Gold Medal Award Competition
- JMEUCE Student Awards
- Changes to NSERC, SSHRC, and CIHR Parental Leave