News» Go to news main
FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
The Faculty of Graduate Studies' Faculty Meeting will take place on May 23rd in Rowe 1007. Please share this agenda as widely as possible within your department. If members at the Truro campus or New Brunswick campus are interested in participating remotely, please contact Alicia Kirk by May 15th to make arrangements.
As a reminder, a call has gone out for nominations to FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committees.
- NSHRF ‑ Scotia Scholar Award
- Walter C Sumner Memorial Fellowship
- 2018 CAGS/UMI Distinguished Dissertation Awards
- Mitacs Global Research Award
- OERA ‑ Student Research Travel Program
- Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- CIMVHR 2018 Scholarship Opportunities
- Three Minute Thesis ‑ Judges Needed!