News» Go to news main
FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
The Faculty of Graduate Studies' Faculty Meeting will take place on May 23rd in Rowe 1007. Please share this agenda as widely as possible within your department. If members at the Truro campus or New Brunswick campus are interested in participating remotely, please contact Alicia Kirk by May 15th to make arrangements.
As a reminder, a call has gone out for nominations to FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committees.
- International Policy Ideas Challenge 2018
- Writing Week for Graduate Students
- James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- DAGS Election
- Call for Nominations: FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- Call for Nominations: Governor General's Gold Medal Award
- Nova Scotia Black and First Nations Students Graduate Entrance Scholarships
- United Nations Association in Canada ‑ Call for Applications (IDDIP)