News» Go to news main
FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
The Faculty of Graduate Studies' Faculty Meeting will take place on May 23rd in Rowe 1007. Please share this agenda as widely as possible within your department. If members at the Truro campus or New Brunswick campus are interested in participating remotely, please contact Alicia Kirk by May 15th to make arrangements.
As a reminder, a call has gone out for nominations to FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committees.
- New FGS time Marketing/Communications Advisor
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Deadline
- Abdul Majid Bader Graduate Scholarship
- 1 year Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Graduate Scholarship
- OERA Open Call Program
- FGS Faculty Council Chair & Vice‑Chair Elections
- DAL 200 ‑ 3MT Bigger and Better
- Appointment of New Associate Dean Academic