News» Go to news main
FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
The Faculty of Graduate Studies' Faculty Meeting will take place on May 23rd in Rowe 1007. Please share this agenda as widely as possible within your department. If members at the Truro campus or New Brunswick campus are interested in participating remotely, please contact Alicia Kirk by May 15th to make arrangements.
As a reminder, a call has gone out for nominations to FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committees.
- Graduate Research Awards
- Health Research Training at CIHR
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship
- EU Funding for Canadian Universities
- 2017 W. Garfield Weston Graduate Fellowship Program
- Stay Connected Mental Health Project: Peer Support Program
- OERA Student Research Video Competition
- Celebrating 50 years of Killam Laureates at Dalhousie