News» Go to news main
Foreign Government Awards Program
Competition open for Canadians: Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea, 2017-2018
The Republic of Korea is offering scholarships for study or research in a variety of fields including Korean studies, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering.
- Program name: Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea
- Funding organization: Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration: 2 years at the Master's level and 3 years at the doctoral level plus up to 12 months for language training
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: March 20, 2017
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: email@example.com.
Subscribe to the International Scholarships RSS feed to be kept informed of competition launch dates and other news relating to the International Scholarships Program of Global Affairs Canada.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Deadline
- Abdul Majid Bader Graduate Scholarship
- 1 year Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Graduate Scholarship
- OERA Open Call Program
- FGS Faculty Council Chair & Vice‑Chair Elections
- DAL 200 ‑ 3MT Bigger and Better
- Appointment of New Associate Dean Academic
- John W Davies Memorial Scholarship 2017