News» Go to news main
Three Minute Thesis (3MT) ‑ Finalists
We wish to announce the winners of each of the ten heats from yesterday’s Three Minute Thesis competition. It was an incredible day and everyone who participated should be commended for their great work!
Heat 1 - Heather Johnston (Kinesiology)
Heat 2 - Simon Gebremeskel (Microbiology & Immunology)
Heat 3 - Chris Lavoie (Chemistry)
Heat 4 - Hera Schlagintweit (Clinical Psychology)
Heat 5 - Loay Jabre (Environmental Engineering)
Heat 6 - Brittany Greening (Musicology)
Heat 7 - Meg Thomas (Pathology)
Heat 8 - Logan Lawrence (Health)
Heat 9 - Molly Elliott (Industrial Engineering)
Heat 10 - Christopher Andrews (Agriculture)
Congratulations to all of the winners! We invite everyone to attend the final competition tonight at 6:30pm, Tupper Theatre “B”. A celebratory reception will follow the event.
If you have any questions about tonight’s event, please contact Alicia Kirk at Alicia.email@example.com.
- Commonwealth Scholarships now open for Applications
- Mitacs Elevate for Postdoc Funding
- FGS Full Faculty Meeting Notice
- FGS Faculty Council and Standing Committee Nominations
- FGS Distinguished Service Awards
- 2016/2017 Governor General's Gold Medal Award Competition
- JMEUCE Student Awards
- Changes to NSERC, SSHRC, and CIHR Parental Leave