News» Go to news main
Three Minute Thesis (3MT) ‑ Finalists
We wish to announce the winners of each of the ten heats from yesterday’s Three Minute Thesis competition. It was an incredible day and everyone who participated should be commended for their great work!
Heat 1 - Heather Johnston (Kinesiology)
Heat 2 - Simon Gebremeskel (Microbiology & Immunology)
Heat 3 - Chris Lavoie (Chemistry)
Heat 4 - Hera Schlagintweit (Clinical Psychology)
Heat 5 - Loay Jabre (Environmental Engineering)
Heat 6 - Brittany Greening (Musicology)
Heat 7 - Meg Thomas (Pathology)
Heat 8 - Logan Lawrence (Health)
Heat 9 - Molly Elliott (Industrial Engineering)
Heat 10 - Christopher Andrews (Agriculture)
Congratulations to all of the winners! We invite everyone to attend the final competition tonight at 6:30pm, Tupper Theatre “B”. A celebratory reception will follow the event.
If you have any questions about tonight’s event, please contact Alicia Kirk at Alicia.email@example.com.
- Graduate Research Awards
- Health Research Training at CIHR
- Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship
- EU Funding for Canadian Universities
- 2017 W. Garfield Weston Graduate Fellowship Program
- Stay Connected Mental Health Project: Peer Support Program
- OERA Student Research Video Competition
- Celebrating 50 years of Killam Laureates at Dalhousie