News» Go to news main
Three Minute Thesis (3MT) ‑ Finalists
We wish to announce the winners of each of the ten heats from yesterday’s Three Minute Thesis competition. It was an incredible day and everyone who participated should be commended for their great work!
Heat 1 - Heather Johnston (Kinesiology)
Heat 2 - Simon Gebremeskel (Microbiology & Immunology)
Heat 3 - Chris Lavoie (Chemistry)
Heat 4 - Hera Schlagintweit (Clinical Psychology)
Heat 5 - Loay Jabre (Environmental Engineering)
Heat 6 - Brittany Greening (Musicology)
Heat 7 - Meg Thomas (Pathology)
Heat 8 - Logan Lawrence (Health)
Heat 9 - Molly Elliott (Industrial Engineering)
Heat 10 - Christopher Andrews (Agriculture)
Congratulations to all of the winners! We invite everyone to attend the final competition tonight at 6:30pm, Tupper Theatre “B”. A celebratory reception will follow the event.
If you have any questions about tonight’s event, please contact Alicia Kirk at Alicia.email@example.com.
- Vanier Graduate Scholarship Internal Deadline Extended
- Foreign Government Awards ‑ Mexico
- Azrieli International Postdoctoral Fellowships
- NSERC Scholarship Information Session
- Tri‑Council Master's Awards Deadline
- 2018 Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- 2018 SSHRC Doctoral Scholarship Competition
- 2018 CIHR Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarship Competition