News» Go to news main
Graduate Student Support Workshops
These workshops are designed for students in graduate programs who are struggling to manage stress, or to find motivation to complete their degree.
There are three workshops scheduled. Students can attend one or more, depending on their interests and needs.
How to be a Grad Student (and still have a life): managing time, exploring the various roles involved in being a grad student, finding balance
- Monday, March 9: 2:30-4:30pm
Under Pressure: Dealing with stress: exploring unique grad school stressors, self-care, relaxation skills, avoiding burnout
- Monday, March 16: 2:30-4:30pm
Keep Your Eyes on the Prize: Maintaining Motivation: short term and long term goals, rekindling your passion for research and writing, finding meaning in the grad school experience.
- Monday, March 23: 2:30-4:30pm
You can register in person at the Counselling Centre, 2nd Floor, LeMarchant Place, or by calling 902 494 2081, or by e-mail: email@example.com
For further information, visit Counselling Centre website.
- We're hiring a student social media assistant ‑ apply by September 23
- Grad student profile: Maria Soto, PhD in Biology
- Grad student profile: Lina Garcia Suarez, PhD in Oceanography
- Share your Dal Experience and Earn Money
- Changes to International Differential Fees and Tuition for PhD Students
- Admission Drop In Sessions
- Admissions Workshops
- July ‑ GFP Drop In Sessions