Program Continuation Scholarship
If your thesis-based degree has been prolonged as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) is offering a one-time, four-month Program Continuation Scholarship in the 2020-2021 academic year. The scholarship will cover one term of continuing fees and is available to full-time and part-time thesis-based graduate students who were registered in their current program in winter 2020.
- March 15, 2021 (for Summer 2021 Term)
- Continuing fee tuition for the eligible term.
- Note: the scholarship will not cover incidental fees or International Tuition Fees
- You were registered as a full-time or part-time thesis-based student in your current program of study in winter 2020.
- You have not received an FGS Program Continuation Scholarship, or any other form of FGS-managed funding extension due to COVID (including the extension announced by the Tri-agencies).
- Your research and degree progression were directedly affected by COVID-related restrictions.
- You will be paying continuing fees only in the term for which you are applying for support.
- You will be receiving less than $3,000 in other funding reported in the Graduate Funding Payment (GFP) system in the term for which you are applying (scholarships, stipends, bursaries or other awards). This does not include on or off-campus employment.