The Vitamin Scholarship
The Vitamin Scholarship was established for activities related to vitamin products (including vitamins A, B1, B2 B3, B4, B5, B6 B8, B9, B12, C, E, H, beta carotene, canthazanthin, methionine, and products containing or derived from vitamins, including animals that consumed vitamins) such as food and nutritional research or education, food-related programs, and/or consumer services or consumer protection activities.
- Masters and Doctoral students with a first class average who intend to pursue studies and research related to vitamins and vitamin-related products are eligible to apply.
- Award recipients will be identified by the Faculty of Graduate Studies Scholarship Committee.
- The general Dalhousie Graduate Award Rules are applied, except that the Award must be taken up upon commencing the first year of the degree program.
- The Award is valued at $19,000 (Masters) and $21,000 (Doctoral) for a 12-month academic year (one-two awards per year)
- The Award is tenable only at Dalhousie University.
- Fees are not waived and must be paid out of the award.
- Thesis programs only
- Students must be accepted to Dalhousie before they apply.
- The Vitamin Scholarship Application (netID login required) [DOC - 264kb]
- The Vitamin Scholarship Application [PDF - 34kb]