News» Go to news main
Call for Applications to Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF)
The Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF) is having the first call for proposals this semester.
The SEEF Fund consists of a direct levy paid by all engineering students on Sexton Campus with the goal of improving education and comfort on Sexton Campus for current and future students. There is a significant amount of funding available for students and faculty to apply for things such as lounge upgrades, common space additions, and new lab equipment. All applications (attached) to SEEF must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com by November 13th, 2018.
Applications will be approved based on the need, number of students/staff affected, detailed budget submitted, and contribution of applicant to Sexton Campus. It must fit one or more of the following categories: supplemental academic equipment, facilities improvement, and/or student life improvement.
Any professor or active member/group of students of the Engineering Student body (defined by having paid the levy to the Students Union) is eligible to apply.
Help to improve Sexton Campus by applying to SEEF today!
- Faculty of Engineering Expands Along With Sexton Campus
- Dalhousie Women in Engineering Society Held December 6th, 2018 Memorial
- In Memoriam: Dr. W. Morven Gentleman
- Dalhousie Electrical Engineering Professor Receives International Electrotechnical Commission's 1906 Award
- National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Women
- Dalhousie Engineering Students Developing Improved Rear Anti‑Tipping Device for Wheelchairs
- Parade of Lights Reception
- Dean's Coffee Club (November)