News» Go to news main
Call for Applications to Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF)
The Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF) is having the first call for proposals this semester.
The SEEF Fund consists of a direct levy paid by all engineering students on Sexton Campus with the goal of improving education and comfort on Sexton Campus for current and future students. There is a significant amount of funding available for students and faculty to apply for things such as lounge upgrades, common space additions, and new lab equipment. All applications (attached) to SEEF must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13th, 2018.
Applications will be approved based on the need, number of students/staff affected, detailed budget submitted, and contribution of applicant to Sexton Campus. It must fit one or more of the following categories: supplemental academic equipment, facilities improvement, and/or student life improvement.
Any professor or active member/group of students of the Engineering Student body (defined by having paid the levy to the Students Union) is eligible to apply.
Help to improve Sexton Campus by applying to SEEF today!
- 11th Annual Dal Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Lab‑on‑a‑chip technologies advance Dal's reputation as a leader in marine research
- Grad Profile: Sailing Into The Future
- Grad Profile: Making His Move
- Grad Profile: Girl on Fire
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
- Local Business Partners with Dalhousie University to Revolutionize the Lobster Industry
- Sexton Scholar Makes an Impact on her Peers