News» Go to news main
Call for Applications to Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF)
The Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF) is having the first call for proposals this semester.
The SEEF Fund consists of a direct levy paid by all engineering students on Sexton Campus with the goal of improving education and comfort on Sexton Campus for current and future students. There is a significant amount of funding available for students and faculty to apply for things such as lounge upgrades, common space additions, and new lab equipment. All applications (attached) to SEEF must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13th, 2018.
Applications will be approved based on the need, number of students/staff affected, detailed budget submitted, and contribution of applicant to Sexton Campus. It must fit one or more of the following categories: supplemental academic equipment, facilities improvement, and/or student life improvement.
Any professor or active member/group of students of the Engineering Student body (defined by having paid the levy to the Students Union) is eligible to apply.
Help to improve Sexton Campus by applying to SEEF today!
- Parade of Lights Reception
- Dean's Coffee Club (November)
- Call for Applications to Sexton Engineering Endowment Fund (SEEF)
- Annual Calgary Lobster Dinner
- 2018 Engineering Homecoming Events
- 10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Track the Progress of the SeaLeon in the 2018 Microtransat Challenge
- 28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition