News» Go to news main
Designing Productivity Conference, June 23, 2016
Designing Productivity 2016
Date: June 23, 2016
Location: McInnes Room, Dalhousie Studient Union Building, 6136 University Aveneue
The Industrial Engineering department at Dalhousie University, is pleased to present Designing Productivity 2016. This year the conference theme is Innovation and Technology Successes in Nova Scotia. The annual conference is designed to bring the industrial engineering and business communities together to discuss local productivity themes and challenges.
The speakers at this year's conference inlude: Holly VanHelden, Dr. Michael Dunbar, MD, Andres Collart, and Jeff Larsen. Ms. VanHelden will be speaking about the recent implementation of HRM’s new Municipal Election Management system, Dr. Dunbar will share recent innovations in orthopaedic surgery, Mr. Collart will discuss how cloud computing can facilitate inexpensive access to optimization software, and Mr. Larsen will talk about how Dalhousie and Industry can work together to find innovative solutions to local (and global) problems.
For registration information and updates, please reference the conference website: www.dal.ca/dp.
For more information, please contact: s.macaulay.thompson@Dal.Ca
- NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
- DAL 200 PLANNING PROFILE: FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Building the Future of Oceans Engineering at Dal
- IDEA Project Update
- Engineering Student wins first place at the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society's (CMOS) 51st Congress' pitch talk competition
- GRAD PROFILE: A FULFILLING END TO A FULFILLING DEGREE
- CALGARY ENGINEERING ALUMNI LOBSTER DINNER 2017
- Oil Sands Discovery Center ENGINEERING ALUMNI & CO‑OP RECEPTION IN FORT MCMURRAY