News» Go to news main
Designing Productivity Conference, June 23, 2016
Designing Productivity 2016
Date: June 23, 2016
Location: McInnes Room, Dalhousie Studient Union Building, 6136 University Aveneue
The Industrial Engineering department at Dalhousie University, is pleased to present Designing Productivity 2016. This year the conference theme is Innovation and Technology Successes in Nova Scotia. The annual conference is designed to bring the industrial engineering and business communities together to discuss local productivity themes and challenges.
The speakers at this year's conference inlude: Holly VanHelden, Dr. Michael Dunbar, MD, Andres Collart, and Jeff Larsen. Ms. VanHelden will be speaking about the recent implementation of HRM’s new Municipal Election Management system, Dr. Dunbar will share recent innovations in orthopaedic surgery, Mr. Collart will discuss how cloud computing can facilitate inexpensive access to optimization software, and Mr. Larsen will talk about how Dalhousie and Industry can work together to find innovative solutions to local (and global) problems.
For registration information and updates, please reference the conference website: www.dal.ca/dp.
For more information, please contact: s.macaulay.thompson@Dal.Ca
- Engineering Helps Advance New Technology in Corrosion Protection
- Engineering Partners with Local Recycling Company to Revolutionize Construction Industry
- Faculty of Engineering Opens New Brewery on Campus
- NEW SCHULICH LEADERS SET TO SHINE
- WOMEN IN STEM PANEL AND NETWORKING
- Faculty Members Win Big Awards
- Gastops Founder Honours Mentor, Supports Students
- Join us for our Engineering Homecoming Events