News» Go to news main
Faculty of Dentistry strategic plan 2021‑2026: Our strategy for the future
The Faculty of Dentistry’s strategic plan for 2021-2026 is now available and will guide the next five years of our work.
The consultation process with our community – both internal and external – began in February 2020, with the objective of creating a plan that would “truly reflect who we are and what we aspire to become”. We welcomed the aspirations, ideas, and perspectives everyone brought to the process.
The arrival of COVID-19 in March slowed the process down while we regrouped and figured out how to teach our students and care for our patients in the new pandemic world in which we now live. By October, however, we resumed our consultation sessions online and feel that we have benefited from the unique perspectives responding to and living with COVID-19 has made possible.
“Our aim throughout the strategic planning process was to arrive at a plan that will guide, motivate, and inspire everyone in our Faculty community and our external partners for the next five years,” says Dr. Ben Davis, dean of the Faculty of Dentistry. “It addresses learning, patient care, serving our communities, research, and the health and engagement of everyone who learns and works here.”
Progress against the plan’s goals will be measured regularly and reported on annually.
- BDH survey: How has your degree affected your career?
- Faculty of Dentistry strategic plan 2021‑2026: Our strategy for the future
- MDR: Stopping the chain of infection
- Change how you see, see how you change: In conversation with Rick Guidotti
- Ctrl + Alt + rethink: Computers in the Faculty of Dentistry
- Welcome to our new faculty members
- Hidden voices: Megan Clark
- Grad profile: Moe Alshateel charts a new path forward