News» Go to news main
Grad profile: Practice, dedication, and a love for your work
Agnivo Rakshit (DDH’20) had never been to a dental hygienist before he decided to become one. But that didn’t stop him from falling in love with the profession or finding that it has changed his life forever.
Agnivo was born, raised, and went to high school in Kolkata, India. He visited the dentist, but never saw a dental hygienist. “Dental hygiene is quite a new profession in India,’ he explains.
- Grad profile: A moving experience
- Grad profile: One eye on the future
- More than child's play: paediatric dentistry during a pandemic
- Helping ICU heroes with oral health care kits
- Grad profile: Practice, dedication, and a love for your work
- Jade Wile: 2020 recipient of top DH awards in academics and clinical care
- Congratulations to our 2020 grads!
- Emily Bonang receives the 2020 Dr. David Precious Gold Medal in Dentistry