News» Go to news main
Meet the leadership team: Ben Davis, Dean of Dentistry
In an attempt to steer her academically unfocused son onto a more studious path, Ben Davis’s mother got him to complete an aptitude test that assessed his strengths and pointed to potentially suitable career choices.
When the results suggested teaching as the best career choice, the then 16-year-old predictably scoffed at the idea.
But things have a way of changing.
Read the article: http://bit.ly/2usI4DP
- Marilyn Harris: When your job bites back
- Endodontics: The science of saving teeth
- Oral Health Rehabilitation Fund receives support
- Tracy Doyle wins CDA Health Promotion Award
- It's never too late: Cara Tax's unfolding career
- New faces and new roles in paediatric dentistry
- Mary Dionne‑‑Making an impact
- The living legacy of the Prosthodontic Olympics