News» Go to news main
Meet the leadership team: Ben Davis, Dean of Dentistry
In an attempt to steer her academically unfocused son onto a more studious path, Ben Davis’s mother got him to complete an aptitude test that assessed his strengths and pointed to potentially suitable career choices.
When the results suggested teaching as the best career choice, the then 16-year-old predictably scoffed at the idea.
But things have a way of changing.
Read the article: http://bit.ly/2usI4DP
- Jade Wile: 2020 recipient of top DH awards in academics and clinical care
- Congratulations to our 2020 grads!
- Emily Bonang receives the 2020 Dr. David Precious Gold Medal in Dentistry
- COVID‑19: Protocols for treating patients
- The dawn of digital dentistry
- Nicole MacDonald: A 2019 Hu‑Friedy NEVI 2.0 CDHA Scholarship winner
- Winning DDS research poster examines gender‑based income disparity
- Mentorship makes it better